House Speaker Nancy Pelosi landed in Taiwan late Tuesday amid China’s warnings not to. Beijing claims self-government of the island as part of its territory, and Ms. Pelosi’s visit marks the highest-level trip by a US government official in 25 years. Screen: AP
- Eating grapes may reduce risk of dementia and add 5 years to your life, according to research
- Bikers will appear in court after allegedly signing up for a high-speed ride
- 80% of US voters across party lines support the expansion of Social Security
- How do abortion laws affect your access to health care? We want to hear from you.
- Elections in Italy: far-right leader Georgia Meloni rides the wave of support
No comments to show.