The first grain ship to leave Ukrainian ports in wartime was safely anchored off the Turkish coast on Tuesday (Aug.2), while a senior official said Ankara predicts around one grain ship will depart from ‘Ukraine every day as long as the export agreement is valid.
- India-China tensions: Yuan Wang 5 docks at the port of Hambantota, in Sri Lanka
- Economic activity of Brazil June 2022
- how the new president of Kenya faced powerful political dynasties
- “No Plan”: Prince Harry and Meghan have decided to snub William and Kate on a visit to the UK
- Open finance startup supports the BSP framework
No comments to show.