About 1,000 tires caught fire at an industrial site in Ranskill in Nottinghamshire, England on 5 August, according to local firefighters. The footage posted on Twitter shows a large plume of thick, black smoke, which firefighters say could be seen from surrounding areas. People were warned to avoid the area as firefighters worked to extinguish the fire, which broke out before 10:30 am. “Large amounts of smoke come out of the scene,” firefighters said. The causes of the fire had not been confirmed by the fire department at the time of writing. Credit: @ d4_veh via Storyful
- India-China tensions: Yuan Wang 5 docks at the port of Hambantota, in Sri Lanka
- Economic activity of Brazil June 2022
- how the new president of Kenya faced powerful political dynasties
- “No Plan”: Prince Harry and Meghan have decided to snub William and Kate on a visit to the UK
- Open finance startup supports the BSP framework
No comments to show.